News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

We just wasted $900 on the Surface Laptop Go so you wouldn't have to

Started by Redaktion, October 26, 2020, 06:50:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft's latest laptop is both a great netbook and a terrible Ultrabook. If you're thinking about spending $900 on the Surface Laptop Go, then you may as well just consider the more capable 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 instead.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/We-just-wasted-900-on-the-Surface-Laptop-Go-so-you-wouldn-t-have-to.498978.0.html

ksevrakoma

You gave 85% in your review to Surface Go.

At least two of your suggestions, as BETTER options, scored LESS than that.

So forgive me if I see this article as hypocritical. On one hand you give high final score to the product, to keep MS happy and on the other hand you publish these articles to save face in your visitor's eyes. Really?

JMO

S.Yu

Quote from: ksevrakoma on October 26, 2020, 15:35:14
You gave 85% in your review to Surface Go.

At least two of your suggestions, as BETTER options, scored LESS than that.

So forgive me if I see this article as hypocritical. On one hand you give high final score to the product, to keep MS happy and on the other hand you publish these articles to save face in your visitor's eyes. Really?

JMO
Ugh, NBC doesn't rate products from a price-performance ratio, the rating--if you paid attention to the subscores--doesn't even include the price, it's merely where a product stands with respect to its product category. Now the categorization may be cause for scrutiny, since many products are cross-over breeds and may get a different score depending on which category they're compared against, but criticizing the price of a product that scored high isn't hypocrisy, and "better" is vague, compare the subscores to assess their individual traits.

Larion

Hey Allen! Any chance of getting that Surface GO 2 review anytime soon? Kind of sitting on a fence with that one (due to a potential PWM issue). Thanks!

Whamzer9000

quynhchi179

https://linhkienlaptop.net/  pin laptop, Pin Dell, Pin Asus, Pin Hp, Pin lenovo, Pin acer, ban phim laptop, ban phim Dell, ban phim Asus, ban phim Hp, ban phim lenovo, ban phim acer

S.Yu

Quote from: quynhchi179 on October 27, 2020, 16:50:53
I use surface pro 4, I will sale it and buy surface Laptop Go.
I can't imagine why you'd do that. Always buy old flagships(where prices are allowed to float, certainly not at official fixed prices), not new "economy" models, almost everything would be better for the same price.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview