News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 8T Smartphone Review – Faster charging for less money

Started by Redaktion, October 22, 2020, 17:31:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 8T offers a lot of small improvements and a large drop in price compared to its predecessor. Find out whether the top-range smartphone really is the flagship killer we expect it to be in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-8T-Smartphone-Review-Faster-charging-for-less-money.498826.0.html

vertigo

It's a shame OnePlus so stubbornly refuses to implement such a basic feature as a microSD slot. It's not even like it's a space issue, since this is dual-SIM. If this just had that one feature, I'd buy it, since it's an otherwise great phone. But OP themselves tell people to never settle, and I'm not willing to settle on a several hundred dollar phone that doesn't even include a feature many people have been asking for years for, especially when it would probably cost an extra $1-2 to include. This omission is especially ironic considering they are probably the most welcoming OEM to rooting, yet without an SD slot there's no place to store data to keep it from being wiped when unlocking and flashing. So this will be at least the third time I've passed on buying a OP phone because of their absolute refusal to listen to customers.

sad 1plus user

Horrible communication suite in one plus 8t also
can't out call from sms
can't send mms from sms, no icon option to attach
phone, contact and dialer cause confusion and result in calling wrong recipient

Currently making you tube video blasting poor choice of communication suite, will be emphasizing never to buy ANY Oneplus device because of awkwardness of use, recommending lg or samsung and Apple as much better choices

deanXduck

The 8T has been one of the best phones I have ever owned. The cameras aren't perfect, but for a phone at this price they can't be bettered.

And thanks to this review I understand the PWM level and what I need to look for in future phones to avoid headaches.

Sadly the Android 12 update for this phone introduces PWM at intolerable levels. I had to downgrade back to 11 and am stuck unable to receive security updates now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview