News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 8T attracts 100 million yuan (US$14.9 million) in sales in a single minute thanks to a Snapdragon 865, 65 W fast charging, and fine looks

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2020, 12:29:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 8T smartphone has hit the ground running on its first day of sales in China. The fine-looking device accrued sales worth 100 million yuan (US$14.9 million) in just a single minute, and it didn't take too much longer to double that amount. The OnePlus 8T packs an SD 865, 65 W fast charging, 120 Hz display, and it comes at a reasonable price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-8T-attracts-100-million-yuan-US-14-9-million-in-sales-in-a-single-minute-thanks-to-a-Snapdragon-865-65-W-fast-charging-and-fine-looks.498503.0.html

General Knobby

Kind of mind boggling, honestly. So many third-worlders fixed on replacing their generic-looking device with something near-identical...
I mean, it's just a phone... It rings, it doubles as a (very poor and hard to work with) personal computer. What's so exciting about it? What prompts such a pompous launch?

senerh

Very highly doubt this. Looks too much like a paid news.

The 8T doesn't really stand out among the other products of the same price range, in fact it lacks features (average camera, no ip68 etc). The SD 865 alone isn't really enough to differentiate a phone from its rivals.

Between the Nord (which is honestly just another copycat midranger with punch-hole cameras and a thick chin) and the Pro line the non-Pro Oneplus models don't have much role to fit in.

Michael Carson

I actually wanted to buy this until I found out only T-Mobile has the ip68 rating. As usual so far every damn phone I wanted this year is reduced on Verizon. Rog 3 , black shark 3, red magic, one plus 8t. All limited in function on Verizon and I don't feel like switching again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview