News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review of the Motorola Moto G9 Plus Smartphone - battery giant with brightness problems

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2020, 22:24:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola is launching the Moto G9 Plus, a new mid-range smartphone with a large 5,000 mAh battery and a dedicated Google Assistant button. The 6.8-inch Max Vision display of the affordable Moto phone reveals not only advantages in our review - especially in terms of brightness.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-of-the-Motorola-Moto-G9-Plus-Smartphone-battery-giant-with-brightness-problems.498288.0.html

Phillip

There's no way the max brightness is that low, other reviews report almost 600 nits. I also recently got the device, it's about as bright as my former G5 plus which was also ≈580 nits and far brighter than my 300 nit monitor.
These results might be either inaccurate or a faulty device.

msd14

Greetings and Regards
Thanks for this helpful content, in-depth review and analysis.
I am sending a message from Iran. The Note 9 Pro is offered here with 64 GB of memory and 6 RAM. What is the difference between the RAM 6 of this phone in Iran and the RAM 4 in Europe? Are they different in terms of benchmark?
And what is your offer to buy?
Moto 9G Plus 6.128 Iran
Or
Note 9 Pro 6.64 Iran?
Thank you for your help

Tristram Harris

I have the G9 Plus

I am trying to set wifi calling . I understand its in the developer options but i cannot find it.

Please can you help I am on EE.

Mr Twister

Respect to Markus for an ever professional review. The screen data is shocking for 2020. Could this have been a losing ticket in a phone screen lottery? Even if so, I wouldn't want to play it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview