News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3090 GUNDAM is set to deliver chart-topping graphics performance at an eyewatering US$2500

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2020, 11:59:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS' top-end ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 3090 GUNDAM promises higher clock speeds, better performance, and an all-white design. However, for US$2500, a US$1000 premium over the already expensive GeForce RTX 3090 Founder's Edition, this is a graphics card for ultra-enthusiasts only.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-ASUS-ROG-STRIX-GeForce-RTX-3090-GUNDAM-is-set-to-deliver-chart-topping-graphics-performance-at-an-eyewatering-US-2500.498397.0.html

Rinnnn

Man, even being a fan of Gundam in general, i dont even see the reason why the price increase so much

Ginseng Huang

These prices only make sense in the pandemic. I think the price is actually too low. Make it 5000 USD and I'll take out a business recovery loan to buy one on a 5 year installment plan.

danwat1234

Phantasma

When the Japanese price for a 3090 is already ¥223,000 (~$2230) at MSRP, one can only wonder how hosed the country that created the GUNDAM will be. My guestimate is $8000.

bobby wilkins

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview