News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 update finally arrives for the Redmi Note 9S with Xiaomi set to expand rollout for the Redmi Note 9 Pro

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2020, 14:15:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Following months of delays, Xiaomi has now started sending out the MIUI 12 update to the Redmi Note 9S. The rollout begins in Europe, with updates for owners of the Russian and Turkish models of the device. Meanwhile, Xiaomi is supposedly also set to expand the MIUI 12 rollout for the Redmi Note 9 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-update-finally-arrives-for-the-Redmi-Note-9S-with-Xiaomi-set-to-expand-rollout-for-the-Redmi-Note-9-Pro.498263.0.html

Surendren

When did I'll can get my miui 12 update for note 9 s, I'm from Malaysia, can they give us the update a bit faster cause, our devices, got alot of bugs and lags

SmoothBore

when will i get the update for my global Mi8, it's almost november and i didn't got any sign of miui12 update for my device.  :-\

Benz

Quote from: Surendren on October 18, 2020, 01:44:40
When did I'll can get my miui 12 update for note 9 s, I'm from Malaysia, can they give us the update a bit faster cause, our devices, got alot of bugs and lags
i got the MIUI12 update few days back in Malaysia, i supposed you by now already updated to MIUI 12?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview