News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Poco X3 NFC smartphone - Equipment champion in the mid-range

Started by Redaktion, October 15, 2020, 20:13:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Poco X3, Xiaomi showers us with specs: a 120-Hz display, a Snapdragon 732G, up to 128 GB of UFS storage, a huge battery, and all that for less than 230 Euros (~$272). So why spend more?!

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Poco-X3-NFC-smartphone-Equipment-champion-in-the-mid-range.498021.0.html

f4ds

looks decent but I'm sorry, I just won't ever buy a phone with ads and bloatware

if there was a clear edition that cost a bit more, at least you'd have a choice

they can keep this walking billboard

Rt

I not remembered Ali, Ebay apps only games they deletes after reset. Download app haw ads. Display is slow. Atleast it has fast storage. For 180 euro ok. Good speakers. Fast charger.

pshepard

Quote from: f4ds on October 15, 2020, 21:02:33
looks decent but I'm sorry, I just won't ever buy a phone with ads and bloatware

if there was a clear edition that cost a bit more, at least you'd have a choice

they can keep this walking billboard

You can do clean edition within 2 minutes by downloading xiaomi adb tools.

NikoB

even offers modern equipment characteristics such as a 120-Hz display and brand new SoC
WTF?! It shame panel have afwul response time >22ms. It's not even a 60Hz screen, it even 50Hz is not capable! To credit a fake 120Hz screen with a shameful contrast and black level, and even with PWM at the very operating brightness <40% in the premises, what was it that you had to smoke?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview