News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GF75 Thin 10SDR Laptop Review: For Budget Gamers

Started by Redaktion, October 14, 2020, 04:16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to MSI the GF75 10SDR-253 might become one of this holiday seasons's best-selling notebooks. You get a six-core CPU, a 144 Hz panel, and a GeForce GTX 1660 Ti for less than $1,200. Naturally, we had to take a closer look at this price-performance champ.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GF75-Thin-10SDR-Laptop-Review-For-Budget-Gamers.497939.0.html

Jesse

Its CPU performance is also impressive, although we would have wished for a Ryzen 5 4600H instead of the Core i7-10750H, which would have been not only potentially faster but also more efficient, cooler, and therefore also quieter thanks to its 7 nm (compared to 14 nm) manufacturing process.

At least a little truth is starting to get past your intel filters these days.

Also, MSI, for shame, you have a 17 inch chassis and you STILL need to screw with the numpad?  Uggh.   A numpad REQUIRES a double wide zero key, or you might as well just leave the useless thing off the spec sheet.

Laptopguy

Thanks for a great review!

The only thing that you miss is the HDMI compatibility.
I just talked with MSI support, cause my external monitor at 120hz only goes to 60hz max... and MSI confirmed that the HDMI only supports 60hz monitor.
I am really disappointed cause I just upgraded to this from my 5-6 years old HP omen laptop, which actually supportet 120hz hdmi monitor! :(

I hope someone like me who also use this as a portable desktop pc, sees this and thinks twice before they buy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview