News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS drops support for Ryzen 5000 processor series on X470 motherboards

Started by Redaktion, October 13, 2020, 20:01:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS will not be enabling support for Ryzen 5000 Zen 3 processors on X470 motherboards. The move comes following AMD's confirmation that the X470 and B450 chipsets should start receiving beta BIOSes that enable support as of January 2021.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-drops-support-for-Ryzen-5000-processor-series-on-X470-motherboards.497910.0.html

DAVID SALSERO

ASUS sinvergüenzas traidores  mal nacidos, OJALA NADIE OS COMPRE,
Estáis echando por tierra todo el trabajo realizado por AMD para simplemente vender para placas.
BASTA YA  SINVERGÜENZAS y aun mas quienes les siga debería echarse toda la comunidad en contra de estos mal Fabricantes.

heffeque

It's natural to be angry at ASUS, but speaking like a 12 year old is unbecoming.
PS: this forum is supposed to be used in English. There are other forums that you can use to rant in Castilian if you like.

Spunjji

There's going to be a lot of angry Asus customers after this announcement... I know I'd be mad as hell!

Scanex

Wrote to Asrock and they said AMD had not given them AGESA 1008 which is what  is needed. They have like ASUS made the 1006 available which can be downloaded but was waiting for download "www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M%20Pro4/index.us.asp#BIOS"

Mil0dV

they will support the 5000 series: www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/ja23gg/comment/g8pjoiw (link broken since I don't have enough posts) 

Jordan

I remember "adding support" to a 775 mb for a xeon CPU. I'm sure there will be something similar and unofficial :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview