News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zeblaze Thor 6: Smartwatch with full-size smartphone CPU and Android 10 available in the US

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2020, 22:56:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The relatively unknown Chinese manufacturer Zeblaze has introduced the Thor 6, a new smartwatch which is actually more of a smartphone considering its specifications. For example, instead of a purpose built smartwatch processor the manufacturer decided to go with the Helio P22 made by MediaTek.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zeblaze-Thor-6-Smartwatch-with-full-size-smartphone-CPU-and-Android-10-available-in-the-US.497724.0.html

VNRAHSSU

This thing must have a 5 minute battery life with that CPU lol.. even underclocked heavily it would still suck so much battery.

Peter Rivera

I've had both the Thor 4 and the Thor 5. Neither one lit up well when turning my wrist to read the time. Both lasted no more than a year with very light use. While they worked, they both worked with my Cricket Wireless SIM card flawlessly. Would like to try the Thor 6 but the customer service is very difficult to access since it is via Aliexpress (long distance with the barriers that ensue).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview