News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i Carbon announced; no US or European releases seemingly planned for lightweight Tiger Lake laptop

Started by Redaktion, October 12, 2020, 22:45:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has finally announced the Yoga Slim 7i Carbon, but it will not be making its way to North America. Similarly, the machine may not even be released in Europe. The sub-1 kg ultrabook features a 16:10 QHD display, Tiger Lake processors, a 50 Wh battery and a tonne of memory.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Slim-7i-Carbon-announced-no-US-or-European-releases-seemingly-planned-for-lightweight-Tiger-Lake-laptop.497787.0.html

eclyps

No plans to bring to North America?

Why are they holding back all the good new laptops for US / CA? I really hope they're just waiting until their Tach World event at the end of the month and will be launching them then, possibly as IdeaPads instead of Yogas.

xpclient

Love these laptops with two and three (in case of 9i) Thunderbolt 4 ports. Why can't every other manufacturer follow Lenovo?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview