News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Devialet Gemini TWS earphones with ANC are the first from the premium audio brand

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2020, 05:04:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

French premium audio brand Devialet has revealed its first set of true wireless (TWS) earphones. The Devialet brings several unique features to its Gemini earphones that it hopes will catch the eye of audiophiles who demand more from their listening experience.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Devialet-Gemini-TWS-earphones-with-ANC-are-the-first-from-the-premium-audio-brand.497643.0.html

S.Yu

Hmm, one of the very few TWS that has me interested, but with that pricing I still don't expect that it will compete with proper wired. If it's double that, they're probably serious.

vrvly

About time they start to use LDAC in their devices. Spatial audio and different drivers would be also great option. Do not expect lossless connection but they should bring at least those features I mentioned, would be worth then even for a bigger price.
Should upgrade also phantoms to ldac and jack option.

S.Yu

Quote from: vrvly on October 11, 2020, 20:55:02
About time they start to use LDAC in their devices. Spatial audio and different drivers would be also great option. Do not expect lossless connection but they should bring at least those features I mentioned, would be worth then even for a bigger price.
Should upgrade also phantoms to ldac and jack option.
I suspect most connection options only support APTX or LDAC, one or the other but the chips of this size don't support both, yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview