News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy M51 Smartphone Review – Large in the mid-range

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2020, 19:30:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy M51 is a large mid-range smartphone with a huge 7000-mAh battery. Interestingly, it still does not appear too bulky. So is this a hot tip for those who like a long battery life?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-M51-Smartphone-Review-Large-in-the-mid-range.497346.0.html

Adam_F

Obviously SoT is impressive. Hard to fathom how the Reader/Idle battery life is still not as good as my XZ1 Compact though, with 7000mAh vs 2700. It would be really interesting to know standby time separately....

xpclient

Would have got this if it had a notification LED instead of that AOD crap (I hate the overpriced Samsungs). But we are past the world of that and forced fed only Always on Display. I went with ZenFone 7 instead since it has a handy RGB notification LED at the bottom. Am very happy with it. Price is no bar but it has to be a phone with features I want.

Peter Turner

Version sold by Samsung in UK has same slow processor as the M31. Not a Snapdragon 730 but Exynos 9611 I think. Confirmed by long phone call to Samsung UK.

darekgla

Christy Joby

You have done a very amazing review. Image comparison with DSLR camera was awesome. Expecting more reviews from you.

Internet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview