News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve V 2020: Eve finalizes design and specs of new V convertible tablet: Tiger Lake, Thunderbolt 4, 4K HDR10, and more

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2020, 15:00:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve, the company behind the V tablet 2-in-1, unveiled the final design of the new V tablet. The company also shed some light on the internal specifications of the new device, which include Tiger Lake CPUs, Thunderbolt 4, and more.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-V-2020-Eve-finalizes-design-and-specs-of-new-V-convertible-tablet-Tiger-Lake-Thunderbolt-4-4K-HDR10-and-more.497411.0.html

Andy C

Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

This company stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from customers for the first device. Customers have reported issues getting refunds from Spectrum. And now you want to promote another attempt at stealing money from this company?

They have not even delivered one project on time yet. What are they giving you so that you continue to promote their garbage products?

Eve Victim

I was one of the victims of Eve's first scam, the first V tablet. Never got the device I ordered and never got a refund of my $1600. Please do not give this company your money or time. They are liars and scammers.

Victim

I've reseved the first Version 2 years later and the Display broke after 1 Month of use.

Dont give this company your money, they are clear scammers. Even Paypal stepped in and froze there Account.

Read on Trustpilot the reviews, its all a scam trough and trough.

They delete negative stuff on the forums!

JeremyF

I am also a victim of Eve tech. They stole my money and never gave me a product. I wasn't a crowd source backer, I bought it from their direct sales store and never received anything. And the company hasn't said anything about giving us money back in over a year, after they erased our grievences and baned them from the forum. You should do your research before hyping this company

Doug

I was an original crowd source for the first V. Mine lasted about 3 months before the coating started to peel from the display because the keyboard came in contact with it when closed. They would not warranty that issue because the pictures I sent "didn't clearly show the problem" it died after 18 months of use and I went back to my old gen 1 HP Spectre 360 which is still in service today after nearly 6 years. I'm not going to bite on the V again.

S.Yu

Specs are good enough to be considered an actual competitor now, though that makes no suggestions about their general reputation as a company.

Tams

Mmick

16:10 aspect ratio?! No go. So dick ?! No go. Unknown company with known issues?! No go.

Summary: no way I will buy such think.

I had a Surface Pro 3 and was excellent (except the Intel chips) as my surface go and go 2 which are excelente companions and hold very well, specially the Go 2. I would only buy such devices from MS or Dell.

Bryan Fury

Dear notebookcheck. Do You realize, that You're promoting one of the biggest hw iT scam companies? I preordered Spectre or whatever monitor, paid 100e now noone from support is replyin' to my call regarding refund.

Eve Technologies scammed thousands of people big time on their "notebook" Eve V some year(s) ago and now they''re continuin' their practice.

I have a screenshot here of my communication with Eve Tech. support:

photos.app.goo.gl/u9VBQ43QigFQzz6G6

Grant

I am another person who ordered the first Eve V and later requested a refund which I am still waiting on. I have contacted their support with no response. I do note some people received their machines though but firmly believe this firm is corrupt.

Do not but from them peeps

Michael Dyer

Just too many victim story associated with EVE products... I don't think any should buy from them... not unless they have money to throw away.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview