News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Is a $999 Walmart Gateway gaming laptop any good? We try one out ourselves to see

Started by Redaktion, October 07, 2020, 07:25:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With just 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and 256 GB of storage, there are reasons why you might want to think more carefully before plopping down a grand for this relatively inexpensive GeForce RTX 2060 laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Is-a-999-Walmart-Gateway-gaming-laptop-any-good-We-try-one-out-ourselves-to-see.496647.0.html

A

Breaking warranty stickers does not void any warranties. Please stop repeating that. At least in US it doesn't.

Manufacturers mostly put warranty stickers to scare people off. It is illegal for them to void the warranty for such.

Christopher Lock

It took me 4 months of shopping and waiting for my laptop but I finally had one on a New MSI GF65-9SEXR with an RTX2060, 512 GB SSD, 9th Generation intel i7, 16gb ram, 802.11 A/N/C/B/G, Bluetooth, Camera, USB 3.1 with an extra movie port (internal) the cost was 1,087 on amazon.

Jaysibe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview