News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged iPhone 12 series pricing information leaked online

Started by Redaktion, October 02, 2020, 13:56:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Some information about the iPhone 12 series' price has appeared online. US$649 will get you a 5.4-inch iPhone 12 Mini with 64GB of storage. Similarly, an iPhone 12 with the same capacity will retail at US$749. Both the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max come with at least 128GB of memory and will cost you US$999 and US$1,099, respectively.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-iPhone-12-series-pricing-information-leaked-online.496492.0.html

GeneralSoybeans

I'm not buying this phone because the rumors point to the fact that it will not have a ProMotion 120Hz display. Any phone released in 2019 should have at least a 90 or 120Hz display, let alone one released in 2020. Even the OnePlus Nord has a 90hz panel, while being 400 bucks.
This iPhone 12 is absolute garbage

Devner B

I'm buying this phone specifically for that reason alone,  ;DI've seen a few 120hz phones and they give me motion sickness. Yuck, Apple knows what needs to be done, until technology is perfected they don't rush on the bandwagon just cause some garage based phone maker made something  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview