News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 update arrives for the Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2020, 21:35:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After months of rumors and false starts, Xiaomi has now finally begun the MIUI 12 rollout for the Redmi Note 8, starting with the Chinese version of the device. Meanwhile, a similar update is now also being sent to the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, which means the global Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9S aren't far off anymore.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-update-arrives-for-the-Redmi-Note-8-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-Max.496298.0.html

Chethan

I got the update on 29th september. I downloaded it upto 95% but due to shortage of data I just stopped and thought to recontinue it on next day.... But when I open the updates log the package isn't visible... I tried on clicking check for updates multiple times but no use it is already 2 October.... But still I'm not done.... Same thing happenes to my frd also.... Is there any solution for this..... My device: Redmi note 9 pro max...  Plz help....

RABI SHANKAR NATH

I have not received any update still now.
I am using REDMI NOTE 9 PRO MAX
from last moth
I am from India

hiren chauhan

I am using redmi note 7 pro and at this time i dont get miui 12 update also i am used old security patch level system so when we get miui 12 update ?

Majid

Which date come miui 12  update in redmi note 9 pro max because untill note available in my phone

Deivis

Hi, is the miui12 will be aviable for redmi s2, who has android 9 version? If yes, when?

Diary.

Sandeep Kumar

Redmi note 7 pro is not updated miui 12 is unavailable is update
Pls fast updated on redmi note 7 pro   updated miui 12

Majeed Ansari

Hi all,

I have received 29th September MIUI 12 update, i missed that updated, now i try to update, not able uploaded."no updates available" MIUI 11.0.4.0 stable.

please help any one how to upgrage the MIUI 12 for Redmi 9 max pro

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview