News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro review: Optimized design and improved software, but hardly any hardware changes.

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2020, 21:18:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In terms of aesthetics, Huawei raises the bar even higher. With titanium and ceramics, the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro also distances itself from its subsidiary Honor's smartwatch, the Honor. Both have increased functionality compared to their predecessors, and they have both had "Pro" added to their names. That being said, there does not seem to be any new hardware. Is Huawei saving something for a real version jump?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Watch-GT-2-Pro-review-Optimized-design-and-improved-software-but-hardly-any-hardware-changes.496141.0.html

Dragos

Unfortunately the face option is not available on iOS. I have search online and it seem to be a region thing. My watch in bought from Germany but I use it with Romanian account. No option for extra watch face in Huawei app. I will try same account with an Android phone

Lindomar Oliveira

Just that feature, import and navigate gpx route, would make me switch from my cheaper and buggier amazfit stratos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview