News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Entry-level iPhone 12 Pro will have 128 GB of storage, standard iPhone 12 stuck with 64 GB

Started by Redaktion, September 30, 2020, 20:36:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple is rumored to offer the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max with a minimum of 128 GB storage, a bump from the current minimum of 64 GB. However, the standard iPhone 12 and rumored iPhone 12 mini will start with 64 GB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Entry-level-iPhone-12-Pro-will-have-128-GB-of-storage-standard-iPhone-12-stuck-with-64-GB.496313.0.html

Izo

I'm not holding my breath. Apple ceased to be relevant a long time ago. Anyone not using an Android-based device is just a rampant fanboy zombie.

LOL

Quote from: Izo on October 01, 2020, 05:05:49
I'm not holding my breath. Apple ceased to be relevant a long time ago. Anyone not using an Android-based device is just a rampant fanboy zombie.

Your blind hatred of Apple is just silly. Android is a hot mess now. Fragmentation, update problems. Google still doesn't really have anything that can rival iMessage and Facetime. Hangouts was a flop.

Oh, and Android phones will have to wait till next year to get a 5nm chip. iPhone 12 get the 5nm A14 chip. And for people in many countries, Samsung phones only come with the crappy Exynos. Huawei is getting sanctioned, serves it right for trading with Iran. RIP Huawei.

And god forbid you use a Mediatek chip.

Android still doesn't have a quality facial unlock like FaceID. I believe Sony has the proprietary hardware for this but Android implementations so far have been laughable.

Some Android phones can't even get the basics right: calendar, keyboard, address book etc. And no, most people don't want flash a custom ROM, tweak with bootloaders etc. They want something which works straight out of the box, from day one.

P.S: Apple still sells more phones in a week than many of the Android phone makers do in a quarter.

P.S #2: I'm using an Android phone now, just in case your puerile mind is thinking of dropping the 'iSheep' label on me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview