News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro receive new updates globally

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2020, 22:51:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi looks to be keeping up rather nicely with security patches—at least on some of its phones. After sending out the September update to the Indian model of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, the company is now rolling out the update to the global variants of the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Redmi-Note-9-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-receive-new-updates-globally.495249.0.html

K3v

Hi, from South Africa. Only have the MIUI 11.0.7.0 no newer updates available as yet

Giorgio Spinelli

Salve io ho un note 9 pro dal Italia Puglia ma nessuno aggiornamento 🤬🤬
ma quando si aggiorna ??

Rainer Evers

Das Sicherheits Update ist dieser Woche gekommen, jetzt warte ich auch auf mui 12 , bin gespannt ob es nächste Woche in Deutschland zur Verfügung steht. Ich habe das Redmi Note 9 Pro

Francesco Ventimiglia

shaheen Alom

Please fix the gaming performance
On redmi note 9. Redmi note 9 gaming performance  is low quality .
Occasionally the game lagging problem and frame drop issues.
Please fix it early. I'm playing PES Mobile 2020 game       

Omotayo Caleb

I am a pro9 user in Nigeria but yet to receive any upgrade. How long more should I wait?

Vev

I'm a user of the Redmi Note 9s Global and I'm yet to receive any notification on newer update. Longing to have the MUIU12. I reside in Georgia 🇬🇪 (Europe).

Sale

Hi. I have note 9 pro, and I am from Bosnia(Europe). 4 days ago I got MIUI 11.0. OTA. And I am disappointed that there is no MIUI 12 yet, because MIUI 11 has a lot of shortcomings. I am afraid that this phone will be out of date after they make MIUI 12 for it...

Amandeep singh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview