News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DeskMini X35G: New Mini PC comes with an Intel Ice Lake processor, 16 GB of RAM, Thunderbolt 3 and Dual Gigabit Ethernet

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2020, 22:49:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The DeskMini X35G is a Mini PC with an Intel Ice Lake processor, a stylish design and a host of connectivity. MINISFORUM has not skrimped on storage either, as it has included two drive bays and a microSD card slot. The 15 W Mini PC even has a Thunderbolt 3 port.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DeskMini-X35G-New-Mini-PC-comes-with-an-Intel-Ice-Lake-processor-16-GB-of-RAM-Thunderbolt-3-and-Dual-Gigabit-Ethernet.495195.0.html

Old man gamer

Joel

Junk is way too strong.  It's nice for what it is.  This would basically be great for any non-power user PC.  It can do something of everything.  Comparison to any console is insane -- Xbox Series S doesn't run Windows programs, and it is sold at a price to encourage game purchases.

My biggest issue is crowdfunding.

Mister 2

This is outclassed in every way by the Asus PN50, minus TB.  I don't personally use or know anyone who uses TB, so for me this is just another overpriced Intel offering. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview