News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S and Redmi Note 9 Pro receive MIUI 12 update as OS upgrade goes global for the Mi Mix 3 5G

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2020, 21:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S and Redmi Note 9 Pro have received their first MIUI 12 update in India. The OS upgrade should precede equivalents for the global, European, Russian and Turkish branches of MIUI, which are yet to receive Xiaomi's latest OS. The Mi Mix 3 5G has received MIUI 12 globally, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-9S-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-receive-MIUI-12-update-as-OS-upgrade-goes-global-for-the-Mi-Mix-3-5G.495034.0.html

SAKTHIVEL

Carl Webb

Hi there, I own a Redmi Note 9 (not mentioned in the post) in Mexico and 2 wks ago it got the MIUI 12.0.3.0 (QJOMIXM) stable. Outstanding.

Joseph Nana Oduro Jnr

Ahmed

I use redmi 8 and mistakenly forget my MI account password, also I misplaced the sim I use to register the account and have been having problem on how to use the phone. Please I need your help on this

Rohit Vishwakarma

Am Rohit Vishwakarma and I use both redmi note 9s and redmi note 9 Pro I got updated on perfect dates  :)

Beto

Soy de Perú, tengo un Xiaomi redmi note 9s y no he recibido la actualización aún. Puedo aplicar la que está en este artículo?

João costa

Rehman wali

using redmi note 9s and still waiting for miui 12 update
from Pakistan
expected date anyone's know please help out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview