News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MINISFORUM H31G: Smallest mini desktop with discrete graphics, coming September 29

Started by Redaktion, September 21, 2020, 21:35:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Next week, the smallest desktop PC with NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti graphics will hit the market. The MINISFORUM H31G will launch with the Intel Core i5 9500F (US$659) and Intel Core i7 9700F (US$799) processors inside, both setups also featuring 16 GB of memory, a 256 GB SSD, and the aforementioned video card.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MINISFORUM-H31G-Smallest-mini-desktop-with-discrete-graphics-coming-September-29.494901.0.html

Adam_F

With that much TDP in that little space, I'll believe the "silent fans" claim only once you verify it...

Codrut Nistor

I should be able to answer the question in a few days. The package is already in the country. ;)

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Urmish Jariwala on September 24, 2020, 10:11:33
Which keyboard mouse are shown in this pic?
Those are generic accessories. The pic is in fact a render, so I don't think you could buy those from anywhere. Maybe you could ask MINISFORUM for the 3D files and print those accessories for yourself. :P
Quote from: Adam_F on September 22, 2020, 01:21:27
With that much TDP in that little space, I'll believe the "silent fans" claim only once you verify it...
I got it, I used it for less than an hour for some initial Windows settings and to install CPU-Z and run that basic CPU test. Processor slightly faster than the i5-7600K, fans a bit noisy for my taste when idling and under light load. Still didn't manage to install any games/serious benchmarks. Now, my taste might be a bit too picky - I am using a silent PSU on my desktop PC (the Seasonic Platinum Fanless, 460 W), my CPU is cooled using a Scythe Katana III that usually runs below 800 RPM, and the case has two fans that are pretty silent (those who came with the Corsair Obsidian 350D, ~1200 rpm, no PWM). The video card is currently a Gigabyte GTX 960 WindForce with two coolers, but it's pretty silent most of the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview