News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro receives a new update

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2020, 19:18:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has received a new update. The update, which is rolling out globally now, brings the device onto the August 2020 set of Android security patches.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-8-Pro-receives-a-new-update.494271.0.html

Folivet

KelvinGreat Akpo

Good morning Xiaomi sir ;). I'm so delighted and excited :D ;D that I received the latest update of MIUI 12 as V12.0.3.0 yesterday being 15th Tuesday, September, 2020. I downloaded it and it is working perfectly. Now all animations are superb. Tab flows so freely and fast without crashing. OS is cool. I'm proud of you Xiaomi. You are best among other phone brands. I look forward receiving Android 11/12 with MIUI 13, MIUI 14. Regards

Saifuddin Doola

In your earlier model Mi 5, I could see camera snaps & whatsapp images as thumbnail when connected to desktop or Laptop. This is not possible now.
We have to copy those images in desktop/laptop and then view. Pl. solve this problem.

Diban

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview