News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Avoid these subpar Panda LM156LF IPS displays when buying your next gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2020, 08:34:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus should really stop using these Panda panels on their laptops. Don't be fooled by their high native refresh rates as Panda panels have some of the slowest black-white response times and narrowest color space of any other high refresh rate display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Avoid-these-subpar-Panda-LM156LF-IPS-displays-when-buying-your-next-gaming-laptop.494190.0.html

STOP 45%NTSC

f*** panda and their s*** panels
f*** asus for putting these fucking panels in
Chuwi did it better with their 100%srgb panel in their ULTRA CHEAP laptop
I would rather get gassed in austuwitz than experience 66% srgb

whoever decided to put these hitler 45%ntsc panels in the first place is a shill for the alt right

Dorie

Kiwicanfly

Very disappointed with my new-fresh Acer predator Helios 300 Ph315-53-718R bought from Newegg. I was so excited when reading all reviews from Google the model using AOU, but... extremely angry (yeah) when discovering my laptop unit using Panda s*** panda lm156lf-2f01 ... Never buy Acer once again and 4rever.

Daniel He

I got the G15 with the 240 Hz option, even though 240 vs 144 Hz is not a big difference to me. I knew the 144 Hz version has crappy colors and response time.
The 240 Hz panel, on the other hand, has about 4ms response time and >90% sRGB coverage, perfectly enough for standard use. The downside is of course that the laptop's high core count CPU sometimes has trouble keeping Minecraft, my main game, above 240 fps since Minecraft is a single core game.
Remember to always research before you buy!

Ripper

I just got Asus A15 FA506IV with LM156LF CL03 crappy display. I was shocked after seeing the washed-out colors on the screen. It was worse than my 5 years old Asus N550JV. What a disappointment! Why Asus should use this useless screen on a gaming device that I have intended to use for rendering  :'(
Anyone knows a replacement display for this laptop that fits in this model?
As far as I know, there are 6 alternative displays on the Asus website for this laptop. But where could I get one?

Hofeher

Asus tuf gaming laptopban cseréltek garanciával panda lm156lf-2f03 az eredeti nem tudom mi volt bő fél év után csak a felső harmada működött

Razer sharp blade V7

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview