News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro billed to star the show in third phase of MIUI 12 rollout

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2020, 21:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After ending the second phase of its MIUI 12 rollout last week, Xiaomi is slated to set its sights towards the third phase, with phones like the Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro, and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max likely to finally receive the MIUI 12 update in the coming weeks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-8-Redmi-Note-9S-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-billed-to-star-the-show-in-third-phase-of-MIUI-12-rollout.493516.0.html

ZAKKY AHAMED

Dear Xiaomi I'm using Redmi note 9s but i am not getting MIUI 12 Update right now

please fix this issue immediately

MIUI 12 Related date??????

Mohamed Taha Ben Brahim

Quote from: ZAKKY AHAMED on September 15, 2020, 18:19:55
Dear Xiaomi I'm using Redmi note 9s but i am not getting MIUI 12 Update right now

please fix this issue immediately

MIUI 12 Related date??????

it is not a prolem to fix !! it's just a delay

Sydwell

Dear MI I am using Redmi not 8, I am not happy with the Camera quality, please help maybe I don't know how to use it.

Arbaz Naseer Piracha

What about Redmi Note 8 pro. It is better than Note 8. It should get the update first. Ajeeb logic hai Bhai.

Scott

RN7 was in second phase, yet I did not receive the update. Tired of waiting. They keep promising things and don't follow through. Very disappointed. Friends keep asking me about my phone and I tell them not to waste their money.

Abdulquddus

Its the global version of redmi note 7 miui 12 update out if not when is it coming and if it has why haven't i seen it

JIVAN Neupane

I have been facing slow wifi problem after the update miui11.0.5.0 ..hope it will be fixed in new update miui 12

GrizzlyMeister

Why you guys use outdated sources? You should look deep into mi forum cause that link is from July, and they already updated the information related to this, not stating anything specific for RN8 and the rest of devices that still don't receive miui 12 up to now. 👀

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview