News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Iconikal Rockchip RK3328: A US$10 single-board computer with more power than a Raspberry Pi 3

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2020, 14:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A single-board computer by Iconikal promises to offer more performance than the Raspberry Pi 3 but a fraction of the cost. Iconikal also includes a few accessories, while the board should be compatible with software for the Pine ROCK64.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Iconikal-Rockchip-RK3328-A-US-10-single-board-computer-with-more-power-than-a-Raspberry-Pi-3.494023.0.html

LostInSpace

'More power than a Raspberry Pi' - Well a Raspberry Pi 4 has 4GB ram, this only 1 GB, etc. Also not sure of the $10.00 USD, the prices I saw in the US were more like $49.00 USD.

SamPop

david1024

Quote from: LostInSpace on September 14, 2020, 16:00:19
'More power than a Raspberry Pi' - Well a Raspberry Pi 4 has 4GB ram, this only 1 GB, etc. Also not sure of the $10.00 USD, the prices I saw in the US were more like $49.00 USD.

It looks like this was a batch that the HDMI did not reliably work on, so it got dumped to Amazon.  This is more than a rPi-zero. But less than a full 'pi'.

Asim Ali

It may have more power than Rpi3 but lacks serious community support that  Rpi3 has.Sorry but I'm sticking with Raspberry Pi computers because of PiMag, community support and sheer amount of hardware and software available for the system.

WayneFromCanada

Bought two of these and they were $10 each(currently $15.99), not sure what these guys are on about. Maybe they need to search harder.  Honey shows on amazon they have been as low as $7.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview