News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Convincing PlayStation 5 price leak and latest IGN poll all but confirm victory for Sony and the PS5 in the first battle of the next-gen console war

Started by Redaktion, September 13, 2020, 10:17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new and convincing PlayStation 5 price leak has appeared online, and if the figures are genuine then gamers planning on pre-ordering either a Blu-ray console or Digital Edition model are likely to be satisfied. Another IGN next-gen console poll shows huge popular support for Sony's devices, regardless of the recent appearance of the Xbox Series S.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Convincing-PlayStation-5-price-leak-and-latest-IGN-poll-all-but-confirm-victory-for-Sony-and-the-PS5-in-the-first-battle-of-the-next-gen-console-war.493457.0.html

Taylor

$600 CAD for the inferior hardware no thanks. I'll just wait a few years until the disc console is available under $350 either on sale or second hand. Plus by then games should be cheaper and more great exclusives will be available.

Huh?

Huh? It was at 3:1 before, and it's only 2:1 now, in favor of PS5. So it's reducing. The actual number might be a lot closer than this.

Wintyer

I think your missing the info its going to be easy for a kid to make 25 bucks a month to get a console and unlimited xbox games from there service once a month for the next few years.  this will add a whole lot more of people that normally may be cut out of getting a new console on release or over time.  I gotta feeling the xbox unless sony counters is going to blow up crazy.

Frankasfrank

Just sayin

I love how people jump on here to defend the x-flop because of this monthly deal. The fact is that there still is NO GAMES TO PLAY!! I don't care if the x-flop was 99 cents with a free subscription, all I would do is sit on my couch and wish that I could play ps5 games just like x-bots did this generation. Microsoft doesn't get it. It's about GAMES,not price,not subscriptions, and not hardware. All that means nothing without games. 

Samunosuke

Quote from: Just sayin on September 14, 2020, 04:18:31
I love how people jump on here to defend the x-flop because of this monthly deal. The fact is that there still is NO GAMES TO PLAY!! I don't care if the x-flop was 99 cents with a free subscription, all I would do is sit on my couch and wish that I could play ps5 games just like x-bots did this generation. Microsoft doesn't get it. It's about GAMES,not price,not subscriptions, and not hardware. All that means nothing without games. 

How old are you? 8? Even my 12 year old niece won't come across like you do. Using terms like "x-flop" and "x-bots" automatically negates whatever you say and makes them moot. They to keep discussions classy and respectful.

Owning ONLY a Playstation doesn't make you better than those who own only an Xbox. If you were truly better you'd own both, like I do, to better objectively assess their qualities.

kony

Quote from: Just sayin on September 14, 2020, 04:18:31

Be reasonable or I'll spank your mom's bottom.

Andrey Konstantinov

Could you please edit currency for Canada, Australia, and New Zealand pricing to CAD, AUD and NZD, respectively, instead of $? It's extremely misleading otherwise.

Guch

2 Sony Exclusives a year isn't enough to move me away from Game Pass.  Especially after the drivel that was Last of Us 2.  Count me out Sony,

Gus

I will go with a PS5. whoever owns a pc has no reason to go with xbox. all games are available on both anyway. so it is like I already own the Xbox.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview