News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First Nvidia RTX 3080 3DMark test results plus additional Ashes of the Singularity and 4K game comparisons leak out

Started by Redaktion, September 10, 2020, 14:46:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 3DMark results still seem suspiciously low, especially those related to ray tracing performance. This could be caused by unstable drivers or the benchmark tests are somehow faked. On the plus side, the new Ashes of the Singularity results are looking better, with 40% gains over the stock RTX 2080 Ti.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-Nvidia-RTX-3080-3DMark-test-results-plus-additional-Ashes-of-the-Singularity-and-4K-game-comparisons-leak-out.492704.0.html

Richard Igo

Still seems to be 80% better than the 2080 Super if you try to compare apples to apples naming conventions, so that's cool I guess..

Frodo

Even if the 3080 were just 25-30% faster than the 2080 Ti, it would be good enough already, considering the price difference.

TokyoFerret

With my MSI gaming X Trio 2080Ti and 3700X I am getting about 14300-14600 in Timespy. If these are the results we would expect, then skipping a GPU generation makes a lot of sense.

Spunjji

Quote from: Richard Igo on September 10, 2020, 16:30:41
Still seems to be 80% better than the 2080 Super if you try to compare apples to apples naming conventions, so that's cool I guess..

The numbers above indicate 50-60%, which isn't quite the same as 80%...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview