News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition may not be the graphics card for perfectionists

Started by Redaktion, September 10, 2020, 14:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

NVIDIA may be getting the plaudits for the GeForce RTX 3080, but a quirk in the Founders Edition card may deter perfectionists from dropping US$699 on the card.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3080-Founders-Edition-may-not-be-the-graphics-card-for-perfectionists.492758.0.html

Trysten

Star burp

PdV

You better hurry up purchasing it now. Soon, they'll correct the typo, and the ones with the typo you will be selling on eBay to collectors. Think of of it as a nice investment;)

Kraken

Is the 8 inverted? Me and my little eyes discovered it, OMG does that mean something? Has Nvidia been replaced,, are we invaded by Aliens, is it the last apocalypse before the flood, or is it nothing at all?

It does not matter, a dude at nvidia was exhausted seeing his numbers upside down when installed in a case.

Johnlbd

Yes this is the reason I'm not going to buy one , the 8 I can only see is upside down with a microscope . Screw the awsome stats and 8k gaming totally unimportant.  But that upside down 8 is a game stopper .

Rhys

It's more curved on one side of the eight than the other. Most 8's don't have that... Nvidia wants to be different apparently.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview