News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sony Xperia 1 II and Xperia 5 II will receive three OS upgrades; no Android 11 for the Xperia XZ3 or earlier models though

Started by Redaktion, September 02, 2020, 19:14:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xperia 1 II and Xperia 5 II will be the first Sony smartphones to receive three OS upgrades, according to a new report. This would mean that the devices will be upgraded through to Android 13. By contrast, software support for older devices like the Xperia 1, Xperia 5, Xperia 10 II will cease as of Android 11. The Xperia XZ3 and other older handsets will remain stuck on Android 10, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sony-Xperia-1-II-and-Xperia-5-II-will-receive-three-OS-upgrades-no-Android-11-for-the-Xperia-XZ3-or-earlier-models-though.491421.0.html

JoeBlack

I wonder when/if they will fix proxymity sensor issues introduced with latest "update" on Xperia 1/5.

Rasec

My xz2 premium costed around 900€. Have i not paid enough for further upgrades? Its insulting. This is no way to convince me to buy sony next time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview