News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei updates EMUI 10.1 upgrade plans in eight regions as rollout begins winding down

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2020, 13:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has updated its EMUI 10.1 upgrade plans in eight regions. The company now claims to have finished rolling out its latest OS in Canada and Western Europe following its completion in Japan. Other regions like Africa, Central Asia, North-Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Russia are not far behind either. The rollout in Latin America is a similar story, also.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-updates-EMUI-10-1-upgrade-plans-in-eight-regions-as-rollout-begins-winding-down.490905.0.html

Dawg

No love for the Huawei mate 10 global ALP-L29 still on Android 9.0 ... guess I won't buy another Huawei if this one's not updated soon. It's on their list for Android 10.

Alejandro Loyo

Bullshit.. I have a fabric unlocked Nova 5T and I live in Mexico and the update to 10.1 is not available.
My phone is still running on 10.0.0.209(C605E3R1P1) version.

ron sorrell

I have a P30 Pro with 10.0 on Bell Canada and was told yesterday by Huawei support that the rollout as still happening in stages

Cody

Quote from: ron sorrell on September 02, 2020, 10:55:08
I have a P30 Pro with 10.0 on Bell Canada and was told yesterday by Huawei support that the rollout as still happening in stages
Same, have a bell-purchased p30 pro and still no update for me too.

Japhet Mwiinga

Prince

Hi Huawei please write down this in your digital world that, all your EMUI smart phones products will go down soon due to you poor policy in world wide.
All customers probably looking for that EMUI 10.1 have the call recorder option but after upgrading there is nothing.
And you people's are says it illegal in some other countries.
And do you know that I am not the citizen of one the country you listed. And I no need to care about their country internal roles.
If you want to trade into my country please follow my country roles and regulations.
Otherwise, we as people simply ignore your product.
As you knew we are the world's 2nd largest country in the way of population.
So think 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 about it huawei.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview