News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 update for the Redmi Note 8 delayed yet again

Started by Redaktion, August 30, 2020, 08:18:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi Note 8 was tipped to receive the MIUI 12 and Android 10 update in August. That doesn't look to be feasible anymore, though, with official channels announcing that the MIUI 12 update for the phone, alongside those of the Mi Max 3, Mi 8 SE, and Redmi K20, has now been suspended.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-update-for-the-Redmi-Note-8-delayed-yet-again.490237.0.html

Vlado

This isnt a true. Updete for readme note 8 pro is there. I have that phone and already have 12 update

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Vlado on August 30, 2020, 11:45:28
This isnt a true. Updete for readme note 8 pro is there. I have that phone and already have 12 update

Redmi Note 8, not Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Mavilla Vishnuvardhan

Any info will inform about when miui12 update will rolling out for Redmi 5A.

Nagesh

But no use, I also have mu12, but sound assistant is missing, have u noticed that when u are connected to headphone or bluetooth normal text message sound, whatsapp notification other notification became silent and directly go into ear, it is not audiable on phone only we can hear  incoming call ringtone

Paresh

Just hate Xiaomi it's the no 1 brand in mobile and even can't give update s*** company mat do marjao bakwas redmi tumhare paas rakho update bs bugs hi dete ho ab toh tumse koi umeed bhi nhi

Paresh

Quote from: Paresh on August 30, 2020, 15:48:53
Just hate Xiaomi it's the no 1 brand in mobile and even can't give update bakwas redmi tumhare paas rakho update bs bugs hi dete ho ab toh tumse koi umeed bhi nhi

Gautam Jain

What about Redmi Note 7 Pro has it received update yet of MIUI 12 or Android 10?

Abhinav

Bakbas hai Xiaomi company
Realme devices got the update of android 10 in may - June months but yet redmi note 8 haven' t got it. Just it is shame on you..

YAAD HASSAN

Rahul Tenguriya

Mick

Note 8 pro I got the
MIUI 12 upgrade last week and everything seems to be good. 

Murali Krishnan

After upgrade, I found two issues.
Default Clock app stopped working. In File Manager, I cannot send files stored in external storage device.

I assume these two are bugs in the MiUi 12 version.

Hope the will fix both the issues.

Thanks
Murali

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview