News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Tab S7, and Galaxy Tab S7+ owners have started reporting the presence of the dreaded green tint display issue

Started by Redaktion, August 25, 2020, 23:58:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Owners of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (Snapdragon variant), Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ have been taking to online forums to report the well-known green tint display issues that many flagship devices have suffered from in the past. The same green tint problem recently affected Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphones too but was fixed with a software update.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-20-Ultra-Galaxy-Tab-S7-and-Galaxy-Tab-S7-owners-have-started-reporting-the-presence-of-the-dreaded-green-tint-display-issue.489618.0.html

S.Yu

While some are hard to distinguish from WB issues of the photo, if a screen is half green half not, it's definitely defected.

Applejackson75

I have a pre-ordered, day one N20U (US, T-Mo, Snapdragon) and do not have this issue at any brightness level, so luckily it's not everyone.

Luis N.

The article says it happens to users that set their phones to a low brightness setting. I have always set my all Samsung phones from the Samsung Epic 4G, Galaxy S2, and all the Note series from the Note 2 up to the Note 20 Ultra 5G to a 1/4 or less brightness and never had the green tinting, grey screen, or burn-in issues...

KyleS

This issue affects the entire S20 lineup and was not "fixed" with a software update... more like "improved," sightly...

It's barely noticeable when the screen is set to 60hz, but it's very present at 120hz.

Andre48

William D Ginn

Twitter  wront allow me switch accounts it says invalid on second
Account but work fine on note 9

Onifade christiana

Lanze Manao

Pffft. Same thing happened to my s7e, note 8 and note 9 after an update. They never fixed it so.im never going back to samsung.

Dano

Aquila Imperiale

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview