News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy Note 20 likely to be the last of its kind as Samsung plans on shipping the Galaxy S21 Ultra with an S Pen

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2020, 17:27:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is billed to be the first Galaxy S device to come with an S Pen, according to a report from a South Korean news outlet. Samsung is reportedly planning on merging the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note line of phones in 2021. An equally-priced foldable device will likely replace the Galaxy Note 21.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-Note-20-likely-to-be-the-last-of-its-kind-as-Samsung-plans-on-shipping-the-Galaxy-S21-Ultra-with-an-S-Pen.489472.0.html

Victor Capetillo

From a Note series fan, I can see myself switching to the fold series, especially if it comes with a stylus.  And price is kept under control.  Or maybe I'll do the ultra which is basically a note without a stylus for now, and has the latest snapdragon early on.  But Ive been waiting for a 7+ device for a while and the fold 2 is the best answer.. The crease in the middle is not disturbing and disappears when using YouTube or ESPN for example

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview