News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Huawei Mate 40 Pro renders based on leaks and CAD files show it to be a beauty that can easily rival the iPhone 12 for looks

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2020, 04:39:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

There are two major smartphone releases on the horizon with the upcoming Huawei Mate 40 series and the Apple iPhone 12 series. New renders of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone show it off in the best possible way with its elegant waterfall display and characteristic circular camera housing making it arguably more eye-catching than the iPhone 12.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Huawei-Mate-40-Pro-renders-based-on-leaks-and-CAD-files-show-it-to-be-a-beauty-that-can-easily-rival-the-iPhone-12-for-looks.489421.0.html

toven

I'll go for HW because they give 90% to App developer. It'll result in better update in the future and lower the app price.

Nemanja

Quote from: toven on August 24, 2020, 06:04:21
I'll go for HW because they give 90% to App developer. It'll result in better update in the future and lower the app price.
Respect.
I'll buy Mate40 Pro only if it comes with HongMeng OS. Otherwise, I might wait for this ZTE under display camera phone (hoped it would come with Mediatek chip, not with Qualcom chipset). Want to support HW/Mediatek more than Qualcom.

S.Yu

It looks like last year's, but with an iP6/S6 era middle frame.
Quote from: toven on August 24, 2020, 06:04:21
That's their promotional rate, it's not permanent.

Arshad iqbal

I will go for Huawei. Because Huawei is best phone in the world now and price also is very special.

Oberoth

S.Yu

Quote from: Arshad iqbal on August 26, 2020, 04:42:31
I will go for Huawei. Because Huawei is best phone in the world now and price also is very special.
LMFAO both lies. If there exists a "best phone" it would be ROGP3 or the largest iPhone. If any phone has a "special price" it's Redmi K30Pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview