News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Mix solidifies its status as a bona fide work of art

Started by Redaktion, August 21, 2020, 23:39:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi Mix smartphone is a true work of art and this has been reconfirmed by a recent social media post by Xiaomi's co-founder and CEO Lei Jun. The full-screen smartphone was released in 2016 and the noted French architect and designer Philippe Starck was heavily involved in the creation of the Mi Mix.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-solidifies-its-status-as-a-bona-fide-work-of-art.489273.0.html

LamZL1

I could definitely remember the amazement I had when seeing the Mi Mix for the first time back then 😍

(sure there was the Sharp Aquos Crystal.. but this was the phone that kicked off the bezel-less trend)

Hezi R

Hergie

I'm still using the Xiaomi Mix...
The design catches a lot of attention when I remove the case...
I have the configuration of 6gb ram --- 256gb internal storage and this phone was 3years old...
But it is now running Android 10 via custom rom...
It can take decent pictures with google camera and still amazingly fast when playing games at 60fps...
I don't see any reason to buy a new 5g phone since it is not commercially available in my place...

Michael Keating

I've Mi Mix 3 5G. Sorry i purchased it. I've never had any software updates. Xiaomi have ignored it.

Fineus Fin

Same for me I bought the
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
I wish I never bought it
Total s*** back to Samsung
I've Mi Mix 3 5G. Sorry i purchased it. I've never had any software updates. Xiaomi have ignored it.
[/quote]

Gallus

Quote from: Fineus Fin on August 22, 2020, 13:50:07
Same for me I bought the
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
I wish I never bought it
Total s*** back to Samsung

[/quote]
Quote from: Michael Keating on August 22, 2020, 13:06:58

Agreed wih you guys. What kind of flagship that get update less frequently than redmi series??

Throwed away my mix 3 and got a samsung note, never buy any xiaomi phone again.

henk van stapelen

I had a mi mix, which was amazing except for that I accidentally broke it slamming down the trunk of my car. Have now got the mi mix 3 (palace edition) running xiaomi.eu's version of MIUI, works great, not many updates but kernel pushes for the new security patch levels are fine by me. Device itself is just great

Zoran Vukas

I have this phone still working fine. i bought as strongest edition 512 gb.

vmicho

I have it, great design and phone, with a rectangle screen (very rare today indeed).
The only problem is the preinstalled system (total piece of poop).
After installing LineageOS, it feels like all the jokes about "download more RAM" came true :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview