News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy M51: a new leak may help confirm some specs ahead of its launch

Started by Redaktion, August 21, 2020, 23:25:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy M51 is currently thought to become the first Samsung phone that breaks the 6000mAh barrier on its launch. It may have appeared on Geekbench 5 ahead of this event, in which case its SoC and RAM may have been spilled. According to this new leak, it gets a 4G/LTE-only mid-range Snapdragon chipset.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-M51-a-new-leak-may-help-confirm-some-specs-ahead-of-its-launch.489283.0.html

Bjork

I think the reasoning for guessing SD 675 on basis of "sm6150" is incorrect. By that logic, even the A71 launched in 2019, should have SD 675 but it clearly has a SD 730.
Also, the Geekbench score of M51 of Single-534/ Multi-1734 is unusally high for SD 675, actually it's even higher than average SD 730 score, so obviously it's running a 7xx series chip most likely SD 730/ 730G or 720G.
I think Notebookcheck should consider my sources & update the article to correct it, if the logic proves right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview