News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion Gaming 16 Laptop Review: Low-priced 16-inch laptop with a GeForce GPU

Started by Redaktion, August 21, 2020, 00:10:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Even though HP already has many good gaming laptops in its Omen series, the manufacturer also offers low-priced gaming notebooks in its Pavilion series. The system surprises with a good level of performance and usable battery runtimes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-Gaming-16-Laptop-Review-Low-priced-16-inch-laptop-with-a-GeForce-GPU.488644.0.html

Yay

Thanks for doing this review, it's been extremely helpful. So I ordered a nearly identical build of this laptop off of the HP US website custom made.
Although the default selected option was the WIFI 5 adapter you mentioned in your review, the website had WIFI 6 (AX201 iirc) option listed as a free upgrade (+$0) that I chose it.

Also for comparison sake the only difference between the one I ordered and the one reviewed is I chose the 250nit, 60hz screen and 12GB of RAM along with the 512GB NVMe SSD but there were tons of storage options including an SSD+1TB HDD combo (all for extra cost of course).
My build came out to $1067 retail price but after student discount and "Instant Savings" my final price was about $830!

Here are the specs for my build: img*ur.com/a/BYjYYDR

Tal

Hey,
A small question: Is it possible to turn the keyboard light completely off?

Thank you,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview