News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft's Surface Duo beats all of the currently available Samsung foldables in latest Geekbench tests

Started by Redaktion, August 20, 2020, 14:37:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Even equipped with only 6 GB of RAM, the Surface Duo manages to beat Samsung's Galaxy Fold and Z Flip models, and for reference, it also beats the Exynos version of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Now, the launch version of the Surface Duo is expected to get 8 GB of RAM, so we could be seeing further performance gains.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-s-Surface-Duo-beats-all-of-the-currently-available-Samsung-foldables-in-latest-Geekbench-tests.488928.0.html

Nathan S

Jimmy cychowski

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: Jimmy cychowski on August 21, 2020, 06:35:12
The Surface Duo has 6 gigabyte ram, not sure where you got 8 gigabyte from?😎
The Geekbench entry shows 6 GB of RAM, but the official specs say it should have 8 GB.

Shawn

Most reviews put a negative spin, and frenzy attack the Surface Duo. I bought one and love it. Buying stocks or getting loads are expidited by having the two screens letting me watch and act on it, in the other screen. Google messages video chat let me see who I call by tapping the video camera icon. Awesome camera for that. I keep finding more things I love. Going back to the last page just indent from the edge 1/4 of an inch and let off. The math app. Use the pen and write equations. It solves them. Cool cool. On and on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview