News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New 5G Blackberry smartphone with physical keyboard inbound for 2021

Started by Redaktion, August 20, 2020, 12:17:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fans of physical keyboards will be excited to learn that there will be an all-new Blackberry smartphone launch in 2021. The makers say that it will be state-of-the-art and will also incorporate 5G connectivity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-5G-Blackberry-smartphone-with-physical-keyboard-inbound-for-2021.488910.0.html

S.Yu

I somehow feel sliders are still better than these slabs, when it comes to keyboards.

Daniel Eriksson

I'm very happy to see more phones with keyboards! I'm sad it runs Android and not the superior Blackberry OS 10, but that is to be expected. I really had wished for an optical sensor though! Those really made using the internet on a smartphone a breeze, especially when browsing the net. Super comfortable, works with one hand and no need for a single crappy mobile-adapted webpage. Can also agree horizontal keyboard sliders are even more my thing, but this is a decent compromize.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview