News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

36% of professionals polled would happily trade 35% of their current salaries for an improved work life balance

Started by Redaktion, August 18, 2020, 18:45:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A recent poll conducted on the professional's forum site Blind found that 36% of workers at companies such as Microsoft, Google and Oracle would accept 65% of their current pay-checks in exchange for more parity between their work and personal lives. The respondents in favor of this concept cited advantages such as improved mental and physical health and familial relationships.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/36-of-professionals-polled-would-happily-trade-35-of-their-current-salaries-for-an-improved-work-life-balance.488538.0.html

jesuscat

lol I wish I was making 35% more than needed so I can say that I would take a pay cut for better work life balance. Instead I am both overworked and underpaid!

Rahul

36% is way too less for an article. The problem with a work life balance is always your coworker or the new recruit. Who will work more hours for less pay. People who want a work life balance should work for companies with a fix shift rather than companies with ambition.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview