News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G7 15 7590 gaming laptop with 6-core i7-9750H and powerful GeForce RTX 2080 reduced by over US$1,200 with applied coupons

Started by Redaktion, August 15, 2020, 21:47:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell is currently offering a very tempting deal with its G7 15 7590 gaming laptop with Intel Core i7-9750H CPU and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU. By applying a couple of coupons, shoppers can snap up the impressive Dell G7 15 gamer for over US$1,200 less than its estimated value price. Free shipping is also included.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-G7-15-7590-gaming-laptop-with-6-core-i7-9750H-and-powerful-GeForce-RTX-2080-reduced-by-over-US-1-200-with-applied-coupons.487476.0.html

Jesse

Wouldn't have to reduce the price if it had an AMD cpu.  It would already be cheaper...

cooler...

faster...

better.

ZODD

Only problem with this is it's still a Dell G7, even with AMD it's still a hot mess.

Cheaper...... definitely not cheaper than this  deal

Faster....... Probably not

Better ........ Definitely not since its a hot loud mess of a cooling system , bo matter what hardware you use.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview