News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Google Pixel 5 may actually be the US$699 successor to the Pixel 4 XL, not the Pixel 4

Started by Redaktion, August 13, 2020, 19:17:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rumour has it that the Pixel 5 will not be the successor to the compact Pixel 4. Instead, the device will be closer to the size of the Pixel 4 XL, which points towards it having a 6.67-inch and 120 Hz display. A US$699 starting price has been suggested too, but Google will only be offering a Snapdragon 765G and a capacitive fingerprint scanner for your money.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Google-Pixel-5-may-actually-be-the-US-699-successor-to-the-Pixel-4-XL-not-the-Pixel-4.486085.0.html

JoeBlack

TBH give me better wide sensor, ultrawide sensor, headphone jack, fingerprint sensor, mics on the level of at least Pixel 4a (aka. much improved over regular 4), sub 6" size and I am sold.
Pixel 4a is almost a perfect device for me and I would have no trouble jumping from Xperia 5 SOC to a slower one.

Lucian

"Young also stated that the 120 Hz display would have a resolution of 6.67-inches."
What resolution is that?

Derek Schwartz

I really don't get what kind of poo Google has in it's head. Everyone keeps complaining about how they cut the dumbest corners and now they're gonna sell a oneplus nord with a good camera for the price of a regular oneplus...
wouldn't be surprised if it had 6GB of ram and couldn't achieve 120fps for that refresh rate.

A rear fingerprint sensor on a 2020-2021 phone? for $700? away from the face unlock they already had? baffles me.

If only they could do a phone with Samsung so they could teach them good design, manufacturing, build quality and specs, while they give the nice camera and bloat-free Android...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview