News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stable MIUI 12 update for the Poco F2 Pro broke Netflix HD playback support

Started by Redaktion, August 13, 2020, 09:10:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Poco F2 Pro received the stable MIUI 12 update a few weeks ago, and it appears the update broke an important feature. Owners of the Poco F2 Pro running the build "MIUI 12.0.1.0" have complained about the lack of Widevine DRM L1 support, with their phone now unable to stream HD content from platforms like Netflix.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stable-MIUI-12-update-for-the-Poco-F2-Pro-broke-Netflix-HD-playback-support.485264.0.html

Mohamed Ahmed

Andrewtst

I just update MIUI 12 as well and my Widewine CRM still is LV1 and no issue on Netflix HD playback in my POCO F2 Pro.

Kenddy

Actually, there may be many more bugs, one that comes in handy and they have not given me an answer from my Xiaomi community is that after having updated to miui 12 in the little f2 pro, there is no lower gesture bar on the screen.  Complete that I consider is very important, it does not perform all the animations that the miui 12 update describes as important changes, a real shame since the little f2 pro would not be a complete low-end due to its characteristics !!

Reggiexp

Same still got my l1 thing netflix hd no problem.
But i got other people that even on miui 11 didn't have certificates for playstore... While i have it.
So its a bit random i think

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview