News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei readies a 24-core desktop PC for release; ARM-based processor can reportedly outperform the Intel Core i9-9900K in multi-core tasks

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2020, 19:10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new report claims that Huawei's in-house processor can compete with the Intel Core i9-9900K. Called the Kunpeng 920 3211K, the processor will be available in China in a pre-built desktop PC.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-readies-a-24-core-desktop-PC-for-release-ARM-based-processor-can-reportedly-outperform-the-Intel-Core-i9-9900K-in-multi-core-tasks.485582.0.html

JoeBlack

George

Quote from: High 5 on August 14, 2020, 03:00:33
Who would want anything by Huawei?
So all Your data gets stolen by China?

I would if the price and specs are good.

The data stuff is all fake news by the US. Anyway I'm sure my data is useless and I give them away to FB for free all the time.

Nobody44

Highly doubt the specs are anywhere near what they claim.
Also it's probably gonna be a bug-fest in that silicon.
Also how do they make ARM stuff if US regulations are in place?

Also they had a flop with MIPS arhitectures years back why this would be different?

fbiciansdap

Quote from: High 5 on August 14, 2020, 03:00:33
Who would want anything by Huawei?
So all Your data gets stolen by China?

I prefer my data to be stolen by China rather than USA. What a hypocrite. Google, Facebook, Intel all of them are stealing your data (the last one is man in the middle).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview