News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei plans on running HarmonyOS on all of its devices soon

Started by Redaktion, August 10, 2020, 16:49:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei is planning to run its in-house HarmonyOS all of its future devices. A company executive confirmed that a smartwatch running the software is due to be released later this year. HarmonyOS will eventually make its way to Huawei's upcoming tablets, laptops, and even smartphones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-plans-on-running-HarmonyOS-on-all-of-its-devices-soon.484910.0.html

Free Speech

HarmonyOS? As is an OS harmonious with the brutal dictates of the Huawei totalitarian communist overlords?

ZODD

And the final nail in the coffin for any international sales.
Good riddance, nothing of value has been lost

Daniel Eriksson

Right now I'm interested in any mobile OS that is not Android or iOS, since both of those have continually failed to provide the experience I want. I believe several of the coming Linux alternatives will be more interesting than HarmonyOS though, but we'll see.

Dtulan

Good for the world, there is alternative. However, it's acceptance will depend on its performance. Few will care about the company.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview