News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Early reviews suggest the Galaxy Note 20 series does indeed have an improved Exynos 990 SoC

Started by Redaktion, August 08, 2020, 23:05:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Many Samsung fans may have been disappointed to learn that the latest in the Galaxy Note lines were getting Exynos-powered SKUs in some markets via pre-launch leaks. However, other reports claimed that this processor – the 990 – had been updated so as to improve performance in these newer devices compared to the Galaxy S20 series with which they share the chipset.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Early-reviews-suggest-the-Galaxy-Note-20-series-does-indeed-have-an-improved-Exynos-990-SoC.484818.0.html

JoeBlack

More likely on par with Snapdragon 855 (non-plus) when it comes to sustaned performance and real GPU power (not just 3D mark and other benchmarks that do not represent real case).

S.Yu

I find it hard to believe that it's improved 30-40% without a rename unless they just took the low hanging fruits of fixing the scheduler and/or cooling solution, in which case the SoC probably consumes a good deal more power under load too. No longer interested in Samsungs but I guess I'm still a little curious about the outcome of the review.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview