News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 stable update rollout for second-batch Xiaomi smartphones like the Mi 9 SE and Redmi Note 8 Pro should be completed by the end of September

Started by Redaktion, August 06, 2020, 02:50:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has announced that the rollout of the China ROM of the MIUI 12 stable update should be completed by the end of September for second-batch smartphones, including the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, Mi 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro, and Redmi Note 7. The global and India MIUI 12 rollouts should follow shortly afterwards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-stable-update-rollout-for-second-batch-Xiaomi-smartphones-like-the-Mi-9-SE-and-Redmi-Note-8-Pro-should-be-completed-by-the-end-of-September.484265.0.html

J

This is the slowest progress I've ever experienced using smartphone. I've been excited to this and now im not interested anymore. MIUI12 is a $&-()/ng progress

RAJKISHORE SHARMA

Xenxi

What the hell the first list they showed didn't even have had third batch. And my friends who are using note 8 already got the update and i m still waiting for it.

Erik

Still pissed of that my old Redmi Note 7 got the update before my Redmi Note 8 Pro... I upgraded so I would get newer updates FASTER!
And I can't even flash any ASOP ROMs to the 8 Pro cuz of the Mediatek SoC..

Najaf

AzaX

@Erik
Wtf told you that you can't install AOSP ROMs on Redmi Note 8 Pro?
There are numerous Stable AOSP ROMs for rn8p out there.
Do some research,you can join Redmi Note 8 Pro | OFFICIAL telegram group.
You can even install global beta miui 12 ROM

SR

Lenin

Don't worry guys who use redmi note 8 pro will get miui 12 after kill by covid 19 surely. Dont waste your time with this unsure rolling out date. First we save our soul from covid 19 is the first. Xiaomi! You guys please try rolled out your unsure update when we died by covid 19. Thank xiaomi.

SJ

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview