News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New reports suggest Xiaomi has ditched Android One and will not release the Mi A4

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2020, 10:05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's been over a year since the release of the Mi A3 and there's been little to no news about an Mi A4. New reports, however, claim that Xiaomi—along with Motorola—has ditched the Android One program and will no longer release any Mi A-series phones, starting with the Mi A4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-reports-suggest-Xiaomi-has-ditched-Android-One-and-will-not-release-the-Mi-A4.484050.0.html

MKBHD

Thanks Xiaomi for stopping the Mi A series. At least now we don't have to deal with false promises i.e., updates full of bugs.

Anselm

Android One was a great program for those like me who wanted VFM. Now the field is thrown open.

Anselm

R v being fed news by paid writers? >:D
How does one know that there is no demand for the Android One program?
Why is it so difficult to get news on the latest Android One cellphones offers? Why is this information hidden?

Anonym

I second that this is the right decision. I love the idea of Android One and will surely still seek Android One phones going forward. However, Xiaomi's Android One support was the most shameful demonstration of incompetence that Google ever endorsed. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't really a choice, but rather Google delivering them a final notice that this sort of incompetent support could no longer be marketed under the Android One brand (as it was destroying the program for everyone else that did deliver adequate support).

kek

I dont know what you guys are smoking, but Android One is a hot garbage bin.

Just look around on HMD devices, how every update can break something, and the same happens on Motorola, too.

So, all in all, these are great news. I hope Android One dies.

Glenn16

Xiaomi Android one mi a series is totally a disaster and very disappointed... So many bug and issue if you update. think first if you update ur phone or not. Xiaomi if you plan to release a new series of mi a please fixed all of the problem! Software update is damaging the phone. Please do your job xioami. The phone is not worth it and waste of money.☹️😟👎

Son of 8-Bits

Devil

Sahi kiya bhai bahut sahi kiya... Company he baech do MI A3 itna bekaar phone hai mat pucho worst phone ever

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview